We begin Round Two where the hitters who failed to finish either fourth place or better or above .500 in their seasons in Round One get a second chance to move forward in the playoff. Reggie Jackson, Zeke Bonura, Reggie Sanders, Todd Helton, Harvey Hendrick, and Johnny Pesky get to advance based on having a positive run differential in their seasons and having more victories than Nellie Fox, Chief Wilson, Roy Campanella, Mike Griffin, and Bob Fothergill. We will see them later in this round.
This season features Hall-of-Famer Carlton Fisk, Brewers great Cecil Cooper, George Case, Chicken Wolf, Bobby Wallace, Brady Anderson, Adrian Beltre, and the ageless Julio Franco.
The Pitchers for Round Two can be found here.
Round One S52
Round One S75
Round One S34
Round One S35
Round One S04
Round One S17
Round One S01
Round One S35
Carlton Fisk came out on top and Julio Franco won on the last day of the season to make it to .500 and join the other five teams to qualify for Round Three.
- Despite failing to advance, Chicken Wolf led all teams with a .252 batting average.
- The Carlton Fisk team cranked 205 homers.
- Brady Anderson7 stole 30 bases without being caught.
- Walter Johnson5 no-hit Bobby Wallace.
- B Gibson6 of threw 10.1 no-hit innings against Brady Anderson but Anderson won the game in the 15th inning.