Luis Castillo earned the top seed in Season 20 against Hall-of-Famers Roy Campanella and Joe Torre, plus stiff competition from Edwin Encarnacion, Michael Young, Tony Taylor, John Olerud, and Lance Parrish. The top 4 finishers or anyone with a .500 or better record get to continue on to Round Three.
Round One S68
Round One S55
Round One S40
Round One S44
Round One S44
Round One S46
Round One S04
Round One S12
Roy Campanella showed he belonged and joined the 100 Win Club in Season 20. His first-place finish left him 10 games ahead of second-place Joe Torre and 22 ahead of Edwin Encarnacion. Despite only winning 72 games, John Olerud finished 4th to claim a berth in Round Three. Michael Young, Lance Parrish, Luis Castillo, and Tony Taylor are out.
- Joe Torre led all teams with a .261 batting average while the league hit a combined .228. Lance Parrish brought up the caboose with .183.
- Roy Campanella clouted 223 home runs and four other teams had 169 or better.
- Joe Torre6 won the Triple Crown, smashing 33 homers, driving in 74, and batting .284.
- Surprise! Walter Johnson6 won the Pitching Triple Crown for the Roy Campanella team! He went 26-9 with 296 Ks and a 1.81 ERA. He threw in a league-leading 9 shutouts for good measure.
- Luis Castillo led all teams with 524 stolen bases.
- Lance Parrish shutout Michael Young 14-0 and Joe Torre had 20 hits in a 12-0 victory over Luis Castillo.
- Andre Dawson8 had a 3-homer game.
- Garret Anderson4 had a 7-RBI game.
- Perfect Game!
4/10 W Johnson4 of Lance Parrish vs. Edwin Encarnacion.